|Posted Date||April 06, 2023|
|Company Email||[email protected]|
|Job type||Full Time|
|Package (per year)||22172.00|
They are looking for a Customer Service Advisor who will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service and support to our customers with a focus on safer gambling practices. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and will play a crucial role in ensuring that our customers are satisfied with the service they receive.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers through various channels such as phone, email, and live chat.
- Educate customers on safer gambling practices and provide information on how to access responsible gambling tools.
- Respond to customer queries, complaints, and feedback in a timely and professional manner.
- Identify potential problem gambling behavior and take appropriate action in line with company policies and procedures.
- Work closely with other departments within the company to ensure customer issues are resolved efficiently and effectively.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments, policies, and procedures to ensure that you are providing the most accurate and up-to-date information to customers.
- Previous experience in a customer service role, ideally within the gambling industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Good understanding of safer gambling practices and responsible gambling tools.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks.
- Good IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Flexibility to work shifts including evenings, weekends, and public holidays.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position.