Customer Service Advisor, Responsible Gambling
|Posted Date||April 06, 2023|
|Company Email||[email protected]|
|Job type||Full Time|
|Package (per year)||26978.00|
As a Customer Service Advisor, Responsible Gambling, you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to customers who may be experiencing gambling-related harm or issues. You will need to have a good understanding of responsible gambling practices and be able to identify and prevent problem gambling.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers who may be experiencing gambling-related harm or issues.
- Ensure that customers are aware of responsible gambling practices and support them in setting limits on their gambling activity.
- Identify and escalate cases of potential problem gambling to the relevant team members.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to develop and implement responsible gambling policies and procedures.
- Stay up-to-date with industry regulations and developments related to responsible gambling practices.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in customer service in the gambling industry.
- A good understanding of responsible gambling practices and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company committed to responsible gambling practices and to make a real difference to our customers. If you are passionate about providing excellent customer service and have expertise in responsible gambling practices, we would love to hear from you.