Safer Gambling Manager
|Posted Date||April 06, 2023|
|Company Email||[email protected]|
|Job type||Full Time|
|Package (per year)||45000.00|
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Safer Gambling Manager to join our team in Gibraltar. As the Safer Gambling Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies and policies to ensure that our company operates in compliance with all relevant regulations and best practices related to safer gambling.
- Develop and implement safer gambling policies and procedures in line with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor and review the company's performance with respect to safer gambling, including customer interaction, responsible marketing, and affordability checks.
- Work closely with the compliance team to ensure that all relevant regulations are being adhered to, and identify and address any areas of non-compliance.
- Provide training and support to staff on safer gambling practices and procedures.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the latest developments and best practices in safer gambling, and use this knowledge to inform and improve our policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders, such as industry bodies, regulators, and treatment providers, to promote best practices and enhance our company's reputation as a responsible operator.
- Analyze data and metrics related to safer gambling, and use this information to drive improvements in our policies, procedures, and customer interactions.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as business management or gambling studies.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of developing and implementing safer gambling policies and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of industry best practices and regulations related to safer gambling, including customer interaction, responsible marketing, and affordability checks.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and metrics related to safer gambling and use this information to drive improvements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with staff, customers, and external stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver them to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours when required.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Safer Gambling Manager who is passionate about promoting responsible gambling and ensuring compliance with industry best practices and regulations, then we would love to hear from you.